Electronic invoice exchange is becoming increasingly important on both a national and international scale. The E-Invoice Alliance Germany (VeR) combines the expertise of solution providers, consulting firms, and other market players. Therefore, VeR can offer an important platform to respond to all of the questions asked regarding the planning and implementation of relevant projects for all interested companies.
The Alliance's key objectives are:
- Both long-term and comprehensive interest representation and promotion in the E-invoicing sector.
- Increasing acceptance, market transparency, and security for e-Invoicing.
- Development of both a national and international lobby.
- Standardisation and simplification of e-Invoicing.
- Definition of quality standards for participating companies (technical, topic-related, legal, operational) and the compliance of these standards.
- Cooperation with various associations and interest groups.
The aim is to have 40% of B2B invoices in Germany be sent electronically by 2015.